RSE- Sex and
Relationship Education sessions contribute to promoting the spiritual, moral,
cultural, mental and physical development of our pupils and is concerned with
helping children make responsible decisions about the relationships they form
with others and helping them understand the changes and challenges which sexual
The Living and Growing
Programme is delivered to Key Stage One and Key Stage Two in the Summer
Term – see leaflets attached.
Aims of Sex and Relationships Education
– To provide accurate information and challenge
– To clarify values and attitudes (including LGBT and
– To understand the cycle of life process.
– To promote informed decision making and responsible
– To foster understanding and positive acceptance of their
own physical and emotional development.
– To foster and develop respect for self and others
(including LGBT and homophobic bullying).
KS1 Living and Growing booklet MW 06.16.pdf
KS2 Living and Growing booklet MW 06.16.pdf